The Reading Muhlenberg Career & Technology Center is an educational partnership of the Reading and Muhlenberg school districts to provide students residing within the geographical boundaries of the two districts with a quality program of career and technical education. The governing body of the School is composed of six (6) board members, three (3) from each school district.
Members are appointed to the Joint School Committee by the elected school directors of the representative school boards. Joint School Committee members serve a three-year term, and alternate members, a one-year term. The Joint School Committee is responsible for appointing a chairman, superintendent of record, and solicitor.
JOINT SCHOOL COMMITTEE (JSC) MEMBERS
- Robin Costenbader-Jacobson, Chairperson
- Cindy L. Mengle, Vice-Chairperson
- Richard E. Hoffmaster, Member
- Joseph Lupia Jr., Member
- Eddie Moran, Member
- Patricia Wright, Member, Secretary
- Wayne Hardy, Alternate
- John W. Love, Alternate
- Ann Sheehan, Alternate
- Julio Martinez, Alternate
- Dr. Khalid N. Mumin, Reading School District
- Dr. Joseph E. Macharola, Muhlenberg School District
- Fox Rothschild Attorneys at Law
- Kozloff Stoudt Attorneys at Law
- Brumbach/Mancuso & Fegley Attorneys at Law
The Joint School Committee meetings are held on the second Monday of each month, starting at 6:30 p.m with the Committee of the Whole, followed by the regular meeting.