ADULT EDUCATION PROGRAM
Adult Education programs now available at the Reading Muhlenberg Career & Technology Center.
Classes start on January 22, 2013, April 2, 2013, and September 3, 2013. Please call RMCTC at 610-921-7300 to request an application packet.
Click here to view the RMCTC winter/spring 2013 Adult course schedule.
This course catalog includes current offerings in the following:
- Daytime programs in 30 career areas. Click here to learn about our programs.
- Adult ESL (English as a second language), ABE (Adult Basic Education), and GED.
- Evening school programs
- Customized training for business and industry - call 610-921-7300 to request more information.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please join us for an information session and school tour. Call 610-921-7300 to schedule a session; or stop by on one of the dates and times listed below:
- January 10, 2013 - 2:00 P.M.
- January 15, 2013 - 9:00 A.M.
- March 5, 2013 - 1:00 P.M.
- March 19, 2013 - 10:00 A.M.
- August 8, 2013 - 11:00 A.M.
INTERESTED? We'll be posting more information here about RMCTC's adult education program winter and spring sessions soon. Please check back.