- Develop the necessary skills needed to obtain competitive entry-level employment, workplace readiness, interpersonal skills, independence and teamwork, in the service industry.
- Acquire skills needed in the laundry and dry cleaning industries.
- Develop hands-on skills for industrial food preparation and kitchen helper.
- Achieve knowledge needed to work in a cafeteria, dining room, or dish room.
- Utilize appropriate cleaning techniques according to industry guidelines to clean multiple areas and surfaces.
- Be able to stock and organize inventory, practice safety, and learn other essential skills within the distribution setting.
Job Titles – Career Pathways
35-2021 Food Preparation Worker
35-3022 Cafeteria/Concession/Coffee Shop Counter Attendant
35-9011 Dining Room & Cafeteria Attendant
35-9021 Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper
37-2011 Janitor & Cleaner
37-2012 Maids and Housekeeping
43-5081 Stock Clerks and Order Fillers
51-6011 Laundry and Dry Cleaning Worker
Mobile Ladder – American Ladder Institute
Step Ladder – American Ladder Institute
AHA – Heartsaver CPR/AED
➤ For more detailed information about this program, including the grading policy, task list, etc., please refer to the course syllabus.