- Explore the world of fashion, sewing, and textiles.
- Create your own personal garments choosing from a wide variety of fabrics, patterns, and trims.
- Experience the apparel industry using a wide variety of industrial equipment.
- Utilize this course for entry into the apparel industry directly from high school or as a stepping stone into college.
Job Titles – Career Pathways
13-1022 Retail Buyer
41-2031 Retail Salespersons
41-9011 Demonstrators and Product Promoters
51-6021 Pressers, Textile, Garment, and Related Materials
51-6031 Sewing Machine Operators
51-6052 Tailors, Dressmakers, and Custom Sewers
LOCAL Merchandise Manager & Fashion Coordinator
CTC knowledge transfers to college credits at:
Art Institute of Philadelphia
Pennsylvania College of Technology
NOCTI – National Occupational Competency Testing Institute Certification
* Apparel and Textile Production and Merchandising
OSHA Safety Certification
➤ For more detailed information about this program, including the grading policy, task list, etc., please refer to the course syllabus.
Instructor – Mrs. Dee Gonzalez