- Develop the necessary skills needed to obtain competitive entry-level employment, workplace readiness, interpersonal skills, independence and teamwork, in the service industry.
- Acquire skills needed in the laundry and dry cleaning industries.
- Develop hands-on skills for industrial food preparation and kitchen helper.
- Achieve knowledge needed to work in a cafeteria, dining room, or dish room.
- Utilize appropriate cleaning techniques according to industry guidelines to clean multiple areas and surfaces.
- Be able to stock and organize inventory, practice safety, and learn other essential skills within the distribution setting.
Job Titles – Career Pathways
35-2021 Food Preparation Worker
35-3022 Cafeteria/Concession/Coffee Shop Counter Attendant
35-9011 Dining Room & Cafeteria Attendant
35-9021 Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper
37-2011 Janitor & Cleaner
37-2012 Maids and Housekeeping
43-5081 Stock Clerks and Order Fillers
51-6011 Laundry and Dry Cleaning Worker
Mobile Ladder – American Ladder Institute
Step Ladder – American Ladder Institute
AHA – Heartsaver CPR/AED
➤ For more detailed information about this program, including the grading policy, task list, etc., please refer to the course syllabus.
Instructor – Ms. Stephanie Firing
Before starting at RMCTC, I worked as a Learning Support teacher and Special Education teacher for the Reading School District. While I loved working with my former students, I am excited to embark on a new journey at RMCTC.
I have two children, a daughter and a son. As a family, we enjoy vacationing at the beach and going on hikes.
Bachelor’s Degree, Elementary Education and Special Education, Kutztown University
Certifications and Awards
Level II Teaching Certification from Pennsylvania Department of Education
Special Education teacher for the Reading School District for more than 11 years.
Hire Date: February 2020
I have served as a Girl Scout leader.