- Accelerate your passion for the growing automotive industry by learning non-structural and structural repairs, automotive refinishing, mechanical/electrical and safety procedures.
- Expand your career options by obtaining industry skills and certifications as you develop as an individual.
- Graduate from RMCTC with confidence, knowing you have the work ethic and skill set to be a successful contributing member of society.
- Get hands-on experience using the tools and equipment found in today’s collision repair facilities.
Job Titles – Career Pathways
13-1032 Insurance Appraisers, Auto Damage
41-2022 Parts Salespersons
49-3021 Automotive Body and Related Repairers
49-9042 Maintenance & Repair Workers, General
51-9122 Painters, Transportation Equipment
53-7061- Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
CTC knowledge transfers to college credits at:
Lincoln Technical Institute
Pennsylvania College of Technology
Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
I-CAR Intro to Collision Repair Series
I-CAR Non-Structural ProLevel 1
I-CAR Refinish ProLevel 1
NOCTI – National Occupational Competency Testing Institute Certification
* Collision Repair & Refinishing Technology
S/P2 Collision Repair Safety, Collision Repair Pollution Prevention
OSHA-10 hour General Industry (Automotive)
Pennsylvania Vehicle Safety Inspector Certification, Cat I
NATEF – National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation
➤ For more detailed information about this program, including the grading policy, task list, etc., please refer to the course syllabus.
Instructor – Mr. Todd Cassler
In high school, I attended the Berks Career & Technology Center for auto mechanics. The basic skills I learned there started my automotive career. After high school, I joined the United States Air Force, where I painted F-15 fighter aircraft.
When I returned to Pennsylvania, I worked as a painter and welder at several local shops. In 2003 my creative desire took over and I opened my own custom auto body shop in Muhlenberg Township.
Conrad Weiser High School
Berks Career & Technology Center, Auto Mechanics
Welder Training & Testing Institute
ASE Certification – Painting & Refinishing
ASE Certification – Non-Structural Analysis & Damage Repair
ASE Certification – Structural Analysis & Damage Repair
Vocational I Teaching Certification
United States Air Force
Hire Date: 2016
SOAR programs of study prepare today’s student for tomorrow’s high demand and high wage careers.